Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Faith

Thank you, Jesus, that faith is not an emotion that I need to work up inside me.
Instead it is a gift You give to me as I commit myself to You.
Help me grow in the level of faith that pleases and moves You,
Amen

I have learned personally that faith is Not an emotion, but it is a knowing and a peace inside
about your situation. Knowing that the Savior holds your tomorrow in the palm of His hands.
Our God is AWESOME and He loves us dearly, and the only thing he wants from us is a comitted and
willing heart that He can use for His glory  ~Leah~

What does faith mean to you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah!

    Congrats on starting your new blog! Faith is knowing that God is in control and I don't have to worry. When I think of faith Romans 28 comes to mind:

    That all things work together for good to those who love God

    I pray that you touch and inspire many people through your blog! I also started a blog last week! I'm not sure how often I will post and I don't have a direction I'm going in. It was kind of a random thing I did one night :) You can check it out at curlymomof2boyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete